h-APP-y Day: Krucial Launches New Healthcare App
National App Day may be on Dec. 11 (yes, that’s actually a real thing), but we couldn’t wait that long to showcase our new and amazing app!
Now available for FREE on both the App Store (Apple) and Google Play (Android), Krucial Rapid Response’s new app is a breakthrough for Reservists with a host of features designed to connect you to your perfect position.
The new app may not include the kitchen sink, but it has darn near everything else:
- Want to check out any openings currently available from your phone? Check.
- Want accessibility to those positions 24/7 with the ability to apply via the app? Check.
- Want to check on the status of your application with real-time updates? Check.
- Want to upload credentials from your phone? Check.
- Want to create/update/edit your profile so that we have the most current info and can reach out to you when we have the perfect opportunity? Check.
- Want to set notifications so that you know the instant a new position is posted that meets your criteria? Check.
- Want to set your availability for positions around the country from a date/time standpoint as well as a location standpoint? Check.
We could go on and on and on, but we won’t. The bottom line is that Krucial’s new app is an amazing tool that’s going to make finding that next dream position event easier.
Take it for a spin and see for yourself!
Items to note – if you had downloaded/used the previous Krucial Rapid Response app, it will no longer be updated, so you’ll need to download the new app to take advantage of these amazing features. But, don’t worry – if you had a profile within the app and/or the system before, all of that information will be available in the new app as long as you use the same login. Not sure if you have a profile or what email you used? After downloading the app, try doing a password reset with your email address. If you’re in the system, you’ll be able to reset your password. If not, you can create a new profile.